LILLY BELLA PROJECT 365

On location, natural light photography in North Central, Indiana. Including Kokomo, Lafayette, Peru & Logansport.

Website  |   Contact  |  Photo Blog

♥ Listen ♥

Monday, January 5, 2009

{January 5} Hello Kitty

To be honest I can't even remember where this kitty came from. But it's been sleeping in her bed with her since, well, she's been sleeping in her bed. Which actually hasn't been that long . . . And yes he's (she's?) a bit worn, a bit dingy, losing his whiskers, and he's been peed on a few times, but he's her lovey ♥





And he apparently likes to get her belly.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I always love a good screaming pic. :)

Heather said...

I love her Dora Undies :)Are we Potty training?

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love Cici and her kitty!

.Erin Cassidy said...

I love the shot of her holding the lovey!